Types of Therapy
They say home is where the heart is. Family relationships can be some of the most fulfilling and the most challenging. In family therapy, problems are addressed and treated by working with the whole family instead of the individual. Individuals’ feelings, behavior and thoughts are explored in the framework of their families.
Our therapy for families can help deal with many different challenges such as:
- Communication across generations
- The realities and problems of blended family life
- Chronic illness
- Children’s issues, including school adjustment and learning problems
- General parenting concerns
- Aging parent issues, such as declining health and care giving
ABC’s of Parenting: We offer a customized program for parents looking to explore and navigated the challenges of parenthood, starting at $199. For more information about this program, please click here.