Council for Relationships’ Operation Home and Healing provides counseling and services for active service members, Veterans and their families. Specially-trained therapists work with the Veterans and their loved ones to help heal the invisible wounds on their individual, couple, and family relationships. Council’s therapists aim to help Veterans and their families heal and become better partners, parents, and family members. OHH is led by an esteemed advisory board of military psychology experts.
Council offers the following special counseling services for Veterans and military families:
- Therapists with specialized training in military culture and competency
- Therapeutic interactive group programs for active service members, military families and Veterans
- Counseling to military families, spouses, and non-married partners with or without the Veteran present
- Appointments within 24-48 hours
- Affordable sliding fee scale based on income
- Subsidized services available on a limited basis
- Training for mental health professionals or clergy working with military families or Veterans
To learn more about therapy for Veterans and military families in Philadelphia, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you a member of the clergy, mental health professional or someone who works with the military population and would like specialized training? We offer a variety of specialized clinical training programs, click here to learn more.